• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a fat kid trying to do some sort of crossfit circuit at the gym: 5 deadlifts, 5 powercleans, 5 burpees, 5 pushups, 5 situps, 5 pullups, treadmill sprint for 1 min, rinse and repeat - all with terrible form. Then ran to the dunny to have a puke (judging by the retching sounds that all could hear)..

wow, well done for the fat kid.

Saw a PT telling a guy to clean and press the bosu ball
No, not clean and jerks on the ball but literally the ball itself

Saw the funniest thing today. New guy in the gym...probably mid 40's I would say. Anyways first he started to squat on the smith machine with no weight, which was irritating as I wanted it for decline bench.

However I pissed myself laughing when he was doing dumbbell incline bench reverse flys, he didnt lock the bench in properly, then mid set I see the upper bench part give in and drop him suddenly to the ground making a HUGE noise. He then proceeded to get up act like nothing had happened and reposition the bench. Too good

Saw a woman on the treadmill with 2kg dumbbels in each hand and would alternate between doing curls/shoulder press/punches in time with the steps, felt like saying something but she looked like th ekinda person would just blast you so i didn't lol

I saw that kind of thing a few times back at the uni gym lol. Probably twice a week actually :eek:

Most memorable moment from that gym was watching a bloke destroy his knee doing squats...after being advised by another bloke that was doing it terribly wrong and was going to hurt himself...wouldnt listen to a word this bloke was saying as he'd been taught by "pt". Lol

Last night, 2 x teenagers were having a punchup outside the gym doors.

They could of vented on the weights instead and possibly made some gains.

I saw my workmate wearing gloves while doing curls....I have docked him Man-Points and given him a stern talking to

on the way to work (still in my street) skater going down the hill on the wrong side of the road, swerves out of the way to avoid a car coming up the hill hits a pot hole, goes down rolls a few times, stops then smacks his head on a parked car getting up.

on the way to work (still in my street) skater going down the hill on the wrong side of the road, swerves out of the way to avoid a car coming up the hill hits a pot hole, goes down rolls a few times, stops then smacks his head on a parked car getting up.

haha, shitty way to start the day.

Got told off for deadlifting too loud. Muscle head then proceeded to tell me that I'm embarrassing myself as ppl were staring at me. Fuck that shit. They were mirin :D

Fcuk commercial gyms.

Crazy sounding gym :D

Got told off for deadlifting too loud. Muscle head then proceeded to tell me that I'm embarrassing myself as ppl were staring at me. Fuck that shit. They were mirin :D

Fcuk commercial gyms.

Fcukin hate this "too loud" bullshit. Its a fcukin gym.

Fcukin hate this "too loud" bullshit. Its a fcukin gym.

It's a commercial gym. You are not supposed to lift heavy weights, make noise, push yourself or break a sweat. Ideally you wouldn't even turn up because it just wears out the equipment.