• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just made me feel sad, penis isn't that much smaller than mine :(

Feelsbadman.jpg

my dog has a disproportionate set of genitals considering he weighs 23kg and stands less than knee height. his balls are human sized and when he cracks a fat he would put a lot of blokes to shame.

or descending jacobs ladder* face first

*for those playing along not in perth jacobs ladder is a massive set of satirs that goes form the city to kings park which people use to run up and down for some stange fitness craze called cardio??

58ED8DC7-AFAB-442C-9094-40340719FE77-374-0000002CCD30AE03_zps0f75f412.jpg

I had to take a snap of it !

I saw the young giggling girls last night at the gym they do 1-2 sets of nearly every exercise at the gym and always look around to see who is perving on them. They must train their whole body about 4 times in their workouts.

Which gym? I'd kill for that many racks to choose from. Mine only has one of those power racks plus one of the half racks.

I think the mirror has made it look like there are a lot more than there actually is maybe?? LOL

a guy walks off the street and asks if he could join.

I say why to gauge his intentions.

Him - Im going on holidays soon and need to lose weight quickly. I ran for weeks but couldn't lose weight. (he was just casually walking) but kept drinking from what i could tell.
Me - Sure we can help u with that but it will take time. I don't do fad diets here. U need to start lifting.
Him - Im leaving in 7 days for pakistan and want to lose 5 kilos and also can u give me a discount for membership?
Me - I think the best gym for you is crunch fitness up the road. Its only $4.95/week. The trainers there will get u results.
Him - Are u sure? Im keen to join after i come back from holidays.
Me - Sure mate when u get back (Im pretty certain he wont be coming back)

Time wasters. So many of them around.Thank god for cheap commercial gyms

Last edited:
All the bollywood movies ive come across advertised nowadays seem to focus on well built (upper body) males. Maybe a cultural thing.

That would explain all the Indians and Sri lankans inky eva training chest and bis at the gym I go to, they are obviously preparing for a Bollywood career....

Went for a swim this morning at coogee & saw the waratahs superXV rugby side there. Some big units! Cliffy Palu & Tatafu were massive. Drew Mitchell and Lachlan Turner were in good nick but not huge. No sign of Israel Folau though!! Probably looking for a deal in soccer! lol

A 40+ year old doing what seemed to be a random selection of exercises, wearing sunglasses the whole time.

I have a friend who I've gotten into the gym just recently. Got him started up last week. Last week he squatted the empty bar for 3x10, then tried deadlifting 25kg, but was already buggered. Today he squatted 3x10x25kg, and then worked up to deadlifting 2x5x40kg with reasonably good technique, and a sloppy 8x50kg. At the same time, one of the experienced lifters was repping out 250kg. Logic says I should have been more impressed and in awe over the 250kg pulls, but a good 40kg and sloppy 50kg left me ecstatic. This must be what parents feel when their babies learn to walk.

Which gym? I'd kill for that many racks to choose from. Mine only has one of those power racks plus one of the half racks.

Derrimut 24/7 about 10 racks there and there is another 15 or or so half cages in the power lifting room with Olympic Rings ect..think. It's the biggest in Southern Hemisphere

lol Trent.. 5 kilos in a week or your money back!

went to do my calf raises and some woman was in my calf raise machine. So I had to use the peg weight one next to her.

peeked over to see 2 x 5kg plates on the calf machine and thought that's a bit light, but whatever... She puts her shoulders under and proceeds to bust out 1/4 squats,

just look ahead.... fk it took a bit not to laugh..