• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
damned noobs!
ageqeze7.jpg

Not at a gym, but the local park

Talking the boy for a bike ride and see a group doing boot camp or whatever, on closer inspection the "PT" is fatter and more unfit looking than nearly all of the participants, hahaha

Not at a gym, but the local park

Talking the boy for a bike ride and see a group doing boot camp or whatever, on closer inspection the "PT" is fatter and more unfit looking than nearly all of the participants, hahaha

not an uncommon sight... there is a "trainer" at my gym he is in shithouse shape and walks around awkwardly with terrible stooped posture carrying imaginary suitcases.

the way he looks pisses pisses me off every day lol

new member at my gym this morning doing oly technique work... Gotta admit, it is pretty impressive to watch when done by someone who knows what they're doing.

He wasnt massively strong (I saw lots of 110kg paused deadlifts, 70kg snatches and cleans up to around 80kg) but he was damned fast under the bar and form looked perfect (to a numpty like me at least lol)

Don't often go to the gym at night so tonight was interesting. Completely different vibe and feeling. Main observations;
1. One guy holding up a rack for 45 mins doing med ball sit ups in there.
2. Group of nerds using a rack.
3. That group of nerds squatting.
4. Whom had just finsh benching also. Was proud of these guys. Didn't mind the held up the rack for the whole time I was there because they were trying and doing well.
4. At least 10 people whom I swear came in, had some water, couple crunches then out in 20 mins.
5. Night shift PTs were hopeless.

Glad I go there late morning.

Some guy at an anytime fitness I stopped to train at whilst short on time telling his training partner that he shouldn't do DB shoulder press (whilst watching me do them) as when you get to the 50kg ones like he does it's to difficult to pop them up and put them down by yourself then proceeds to struggle pressing 10 reps @ 40kg doing SOHP in the power rack...

One fo the guys who takes the crossfit sessions at the gym I go to takes everything to extreme, half kipping pull ups with extreme Kip, deadlifts with extreme back motion and then throwing or dropping the weight complete with strut like carrying imaginary watermellons under the arms, then teaches what I can only imagine are an Olympic lift that are completely terrible form with showing em to jump while lifting the weight.....lolz are had daily

Saw one of the gym's group fitness instructors doing 1/4 squats, shaking all over the place, knees caving in etc.