• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A dude doing dumbbell flyes and 45 deg leg press at the same time... I actually lol'd and had to cough to try and disguise it

Saw those 2 Asian chicks again, the smallest and firmest waists I have ever perved on. Fuken amasyn! :)

Then this kunce walks in and starts squatting in Lycra shorts, MOFO got NO respect for the heterosexual members. :mad:

Urgh just reminded me of a moose knuckle I saw last week. Luckily I was leaving as he was entering but he was wearing tights with no shorts, just a t shirt that was was too short for all purposes intended. There was no avoiding it though, left a mental scar!

Well went to the gym this morning...

- Was one Latin chick with a huge ass, looked quite nice but a bit out of proportion.
- Several hotties with tights on. They were quite hot.
- One muscular gorgeous blonde
- One guy spending 10 minutes shadow boxing in the mirror, then doing some seated incline bicep curls with such bad form it looked like he was moving the db's about 4".

Bought a chuckle or two from me, especially when my gym buddie said that was the owner ahahaha

Overall its a good 'welcome back' since this is the first time in a few weeks i have been in.

I sometimes train in Williamstown, there is this kunce there that wears tights and a Lycra singlet that must be like a chicks swimsuit type that buttons under the ball sack. He does some yoga shit and is always bending down and touching his toes.
the combo of his attire mixed with his moves is fucking disturbing, kunce should wear a warning sign.

[MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; good to get back into it kunce :)
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; he is clearly waiting on you to make the 1st move :p He knows about your gorgeous beer fridge and wants you to take him home and ply him with alcohol seeing where the night will take you both :cool:

Felt good to do it too, i went from 40 kilos on the military press machine 3 weeks ago to 70 kilos now without breaking a sweat

the other day there was a random at the gym, an older guy... after every set he would grunt out the words "MUMMMMMMMY" was the funniest shit I have head in a while....

@Headley ; good to get back into it kunce :)
@Grunta ; he is clearly waiting on you to make the 1st move :p He knows about your gorgeous beer fridge and wants you to take him home and ply him with alcohol seeing where the night will take you both :cool:

He's a creepy looking kunce, always training some fat chick in yoga, thinks he's a bit of a gift, but kunce is rollyn nothing, just looks weired and gay.

Watched my 12yo son bench 50kg he weighs about 46.

Never benched before, has been olympic lifting for about three months now.

Maybe some talent there.