• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha spot on bro! I wouldn't mind if the kunce were squatting 200 kg and there was a hint of substance along with the bullshit, but they're just peacocks mate.....bright feathers but a bird that can't fkn fly...
Alibaba pants ROFL :D

Sounds like they are everywhere.
They come In groups of 4-6, make a heap of noise, hog the equipment, take fuken ages b/w sets, make a mess and a half and they think it's a playground.

Was talking to the owner about the kunce, and he put up signs just for them:

"if you are too weak to put your weights away, please ask the fitness staff and the girls will be more than happy to help you"

Sounds like they are everywhere.
They come In groups of 4-6, make a heap of noise, hog the equipment, take fuken ages b/w sets, make a mess and a half and they think it's a playground.

Was talking to the owner about the kunce, and he put up signs just for them:

"if you are too weak to put your weights away, please ask the fitness staff and the girls will be more than happy to help you"
Haha I like that. I suspect there's a bro network operating that were not aware of too. I just watch people, and these kunce all seem to know each other, every one of them. I dunno if it's just their brodar or birds of a feather or some secret handshake or what. It's fkn astounding though.

Last edited:
Haha I like that. I suspect there's a bro network operating that were not aware of too. I just watch people, and these kunce all seem to know each other, every one of them. I dunno if it's just their brodar or birds of a feather or some secret handshake or what. It's fkn astounding though.

You may be onto something, it takes them 1/2 an hour just for the handshake a greeting ritual.

Haha I like that. I suspect there's a bro network operating that were not aware of too.

...bodybuilding.com

Actually, I saw a guy in my gym with a big pot belly and not much else to him in a bb.com tshirt the other day.

Maybe he is back after a long, sickness induced layoff. I shouldn't judge.

I normally don't judge too much when I'm in the gym, but last night saw the worst case of skipping leg day ever. Bloke was quite big upper body wise but seriously had legs thinner than my 10yo son. Had short shorts on too. I've seen people in a wheel chair with more quad than this guy has.
I was squatting and he kept looking over, like 'what are they?' lol.

They do in mine.

It's inside a big old movie theater.
ls.jpg
why on earth do you still post on an aus forum when your in usa??? very suss...

i know i wouldn't, i'd find local forums and start there... but your a bit of a weirdo, so who knows.

edit: worked your way into a sys admin for sizematters, still on here, if i didn't know better i'd say you work for law enforcement lol.

why on earth do you still post on an aus forum when your in usa??? very suss...

i know i wouldn't, i'd find local forums and start there... but your a bit of a weirdo, so who knows.

edit: worked your way into a sys admin for sizematters, still on here, if i didn't know better i'd say you work for law enforcement lol.

I dunno, because it's more about the community, not geography? I don't really have any intention of meeting anyone so what does it matter where I am? And more to the point, why do you give a shit?

I volunteered to help out at SM when they were short and then relinquished responsibility, unlike you who nearly got yourself banned a few times for getting pissed and slinging shit. Good to see you've grown up. Oh no wait, you're still a vindictive, delusional ****.

I dunno, because it's more about the community, not geography? I don't really have any intention of meeting anyone so what does it matter where I am? And more to the point, why do you give a shit?

I volunteered to help out at SM when they were short and then relinquished responsibility, unlike you who nearly got yourself banned a few times for getting pissed and slinging shit. Good to see you've grown up. Oh no wait, you're still a vindictive, delusional ****.

really? im the most genuine person online. i speak the truth. and i haven't nearly been banned multi times, what hokus pokus. come at be bro.

Whats a cross between an upright row, a bentover row, and a shrug? No idea, but some nut was doing that at the gym yesterday with enough body english for me to thik he was trying to do hang cleans at first.

Whats a cross between an upright row, a bentover row, and a shrug? No idea, but some nut was doing that at the gym yesterday with enough body english for me to thik he was trying to do hang cleans at first.

lol probably some crossfit row to clean complex

It's funny you say that, I saw that at my gym on the weekend. It was some bro dude who always wears track pants and a sleeveless hoodie. Every day is 1 set of chest, back, arms and traps. Then walks around the gym between sets like he's just deadlifted 300kgs.

Those Aladdin track pants are everywhere now. I blame facebook groups. All the gym meme type pages sell them. It's like they've tried to design pants to show off quads, but didn't want to call them tights or skins. It just looks like you've shit your pants.

They look ridiculously stupid. The potential for injury and lower back destruction look certain.

really? im the most genuine person online. i speak the truth. and i haven't nearly been banned multi times, what hokus pokus. come at be bro.

Suuuure. MO never threatened to ban you because you got drunk and started stupid arguments? You probably don't remember because you were pissed.