• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today at the uni gym I saw a girl roll in on a wheelchair to train. People who live in beastmode are cool, but people who have every reason not to come to the gym and choose to anyway are so much more inspirational in my books.

Today at the uni gym I saw a girl roll in on a wheelchair to train. People who live in beastmode are cool, but people who have every reason not to come to the gym and choose to anyway are so much more inspirational in my books.
Truth

Very good. As you know my wife works with spinal cord injuries and it's a TOUGH life. A lot of mental anguish, depression, reliant on others, it's shit stuff. That girl should be commended, but not patronised (it's hard not to sometimes tho).

I shared a lane with this guy today, at the pool, james pittar.

http://seasthelimit.swimming.org.au/page.php?id=4370
3b4f7b447dd8f6974d95d684acfb70c3.jpg

1st blind man to swim the English Channel (I've since learnt). I've seen him & his awkward style there before, and sharing a lane with him is tricky. He bumps his head a lot on the end but swims effortlessly for very long periods. Another person you see and think, "fuck, I've got no reason to whinge about anything anymore"

Bloke hooked up the smith machine to its highest point, hooked his feet through the bar, bar on back of calves, feet hooked to the top and proceeded to do inverted situps, then did curls, then leg press, then shoulder press, then back to inverted situps, then some random ass lunge thing..........i was highly confused

Bloke hooked up the smith machine to its highest point, hooked his feet through the bar, bar on back of calves, feet hooked to the top and proceeded to do inverted situps, then did curls, then leg press, then shoulder press, then back to inverted situps, then some random ass lunge thing..........i was highly confused

Dem sumsabitchuz crossfitters....

Fuckin stupid kuntz everywhere, especially in my way. Idiots doing stupid shit with shit form and stupid weight. Fat moles supersetting machines across the gym while I'm waiting for a squat rack. Cocks with ink work that looks like a child had coloured their arm in with a biro. Kunts can all fuck off.

Fuckin stupid kuntz everywhere, especially in my way. Idiots doing stupid shit with shit form and stupid weight. Fat moles supersetting machines across the gym while I'm waiting for a squat rack. Cocks with ink work that looks like a child had coloured their arm in with a biro. Kunts can all fuck off.

Let us all know when you have a bad day.

Protein powder rage.... It's a thing

I saw a very tall, super skinny bloke come in and set up for squats. After a couple warm ups he had close to 100 on the bar. I thought, here we go, same old 1/4 squats I always see in the gym, but to my surprise this fella, who is built like a baby giraffe proceeded to grind out some nice ass to grass squats. Well done to the young bloke, hope he succeeds on putting on some weight.

A vast array of fuckwits and beta kunts trying to be alpha. Some dude benching with his legs crossed...and I mean like if you are sitting up and throw one leg over the other to one side....now lie down and bench press. Superb set up. Sunday seems to bring them out from under their rocks.

Bloke doing 155kg ATG squats and 90kg clean and presses, which made a nice change.

Watching someone doing a full squat is vary rare, doing it with 1 1/2 times body weight with no hip tuck is never seen, and the real deal.

one who squats this way doesn't need many other exercises.

I have been working out at home for waaay to long. Received a 7 day pass to anytime fitness and gave it a run over the last week. Every Kunce would do a set then it was heads down tapping away on there phone screen.

Until the Princess warrior in tight leggings walks in and commences squats. Attention grabbing ...yes. Periscope up men.

I need to get out to my local gym more and excite my sensors.