• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Said individual is competing at gpc nsw states. Sorry i should say winning them.

I'm predicting atleast 350/220/350

I am concerned about the well-being of many gym rats at my gym. It appears they are living only just above the poverty line and probably spending all their money on their gym membership as many of them can't even seem to afford pants that fit them properly or 'tops' that even qualify as stringlets. Poor kunce are wearing kids trackies that only come down to just below the knee. I nearly said to this dude today, listen bro I've got some old trackies at home you can have, or use the material to extend your legs #hobotraining. Plus I think they may have shit themselves.. Should we be taking up a collection for these dudes or something? These poor cats are gonna' be cold in Winter.

Free-Shipping-2015-fashion-mens-harem-pants-Hip-hop-pants-british-style-trousers-for-men-Casual.jpg

So they want their pants to look pulled up or falling down?

Kind of looks like they're trying to fit into toddler sized pants.

So they want their pants to look pulled up or falling down?

Kind of looks like they're trying to fit into toddler sized pants.

This is my point dude, I don't think they can afford pants that fit :( When the going gets tough the tough get liftin'.

Some guy leaving puddles of sweat all over the place. Lucky i lift at home.

Hanging for the new gym to open with aircon but i reckon it will get here in time for 11c max temps.

Got to my gym tonight there was me and 4 others guys. and about 2 dozen hot chicks.

And yes i did confirm it was not a yoga class.

One of the guys was stretching for over an hour while on the phone.

Haven't seen anything in my gym for the past week cos I haven't been in there. May be a world of hurt when I get back in there on Friday but hopefully the crowds have died down by now.

Did get stung by a jellyfish or some little ocean kunce whilst snorkelling today though. Been at least 20 years since I got stung I reckon. Made my whole arm numb

Haven't seen anything in my gym for the past week cos I haven't been in there. May be a world of hurt when I get back in there on Friday but hopefully the crowds have died down by now.

Did get stung by a jellyfish or some little ocean kunce whilst snorkelling today though. Been at least 20 years since I got stung I reckon. Made my whole arm numb
Left arm?