• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Depends on the circumstances.
I know the dude that runs most of the spin classes at my gym wears them and the lycra shorts to pad out his bum. I don't think there's anything wrong with that

To lift in?
Just beware, the birds will be all over you like a seagull on a hot chip if you roll up in lycra ;)

Just letting you guys know that the pic that pops up on my phone is the guys with the saggy crutch pants.

Well, I got some! Fuck the haters lol. They are my dance pants for hip hop class. Hip hop moves don't seem to look right when you have quads a skinny pants lol

We shall now assume that everyone in baggy pants are hip hop dancers.

giphy.gif

Just letting you guys know that the pic that pops up on my phone is the guys with the saggy crutch pants.

Well, I got some! Fuck the haters lol. They are my dance pants for hip hop class. Hip hop moves don't seem to look right when you have quads a skinny pants lol
Pics or it didn't happen! !