• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Kim here if some one is interested to share the good information on this forum then just contact with me. I am sure the provided information will be good for us and will be useful in our life.

I'm Matt, i'm 16 years old, have been working out for about 3 months.
bench press: 99.5kg shoulder press: 67kg squat: 108kg deadlift: 150kg weighted chinup (total weight): 108kg.
EDIT: i weigh 66kgs

Last edited:
G'day Matt. glad to see you came over here from the big T-Nation lol, you will get much more informed responses mate, best move you ever made.
You are pretty strong mate considering your size (going off vid on T) so you should make some good progress with the instruction from some of the guys off this forum. Don't feel silly asking questions mate, this site has helped me immensely with what to do and how to do it.
Welcome and Good Luck mate.

I'm Matt, i'm 16 years old, have been working out for about 3 months.
bench press: 99.5kg shoulder press: 67kg squat: 108kg deadlift: 150kg weighted chinup (total weight): 108kg.
EDIT: i weigh 66kgs

99.5! You got to try half a kilo more Matt, come on. That would kill me if I did that. Nice upperbody strength just need to get the lower body to match it.

Last edited:
Hi All,
My name is Frank, I am new member of this forum and this is my first post.
Excited to be a part of this forum as I found many informative threats before registering. I will try to be active to learn more from here and hope to be greeted.