• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rice powder has different texture and taste.

Could be a mix..
unless this guy is trying to make a loss off it, which would make sense for low price, but not really make sense because its way to low for wpi.

I can't really trust much supplements anymore unless they actually have tests to prove that the info is 100% correct. Power Supplements and Bulk Nutrients both do this so i just use them

Some sell cheap to gain customers and get their name out there. Then lift their price.

This guy is reputable.
Has 100% eBay rating.

I've got to give Protein-4-All a mention.

They're a small company that's opened up recently in SW Sydney, similar to NBS. I haven't ordered anything myself because I've still got plenty of protein, but the owner is constantly running promotions based on what the users vote for. For 24hrs they're selling 1kg of WPI for $28.95, which is decent special seeing as how expensive protein is getting. :)

Hey Matty,
Here is the link to the eBay seller.

paulsbulldogs | eBay

Great prices, 5kg for $80 buy it now, that's only $16 per kilo:eek:

Might have to grab some while the buying is cheap.

Wish he had vanilla flavor though....only has banana, chocolate and strawberry.

Let us know what its like, I wouldnt mind trying it myself

I tried the NB Choc Peanut, with milk, very nice if you like peanut, tastes a bit like nutella with peanut butter (used to have that as a kid), but not as sweet, nice for a change.

I usually have vanilla flavour, and keep others on hand for a change, so with the flavored varieties 1kg usually lasts me ages, while I go through vanilla like it's going out of fashion.

Last edited:
Gday everyone, 1st post.

Was wondering if anyones importing from usa, not protein as weighs too much but other supps and vitamins. If so what site can you recommend with low prices and low shipping?

Does anyone use another usa site thats reliable and has low shipping charges??

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Gday everyone, 1st post.

Was wondering if anyones importing from usa, not protein as weighs too much but other supps and vitamins. If so what site can you recommend with low prices and low shipping?

cheers
i don't bother due to the shipping rates but I believe most use either
Bodybuilding.com or Nutra Planet

Gday everyone, 1st post.

cheers

Get all my vitamins from 'Chemist Warehouse', especially when they have a half price sale which they have every other month. I use Swisse vitamins now, multi and fish oil.

Protein and other supps from NoBull supplements and Bulk Nutrients.

Gday everyone, 1st post.

cheers

Vitacost is fairly popular. $10 off your first order if you use my referral code: https://www.vitacostrewards.com/YytlYIr ;)

Cheap shipping too under 3lb.

Anyone recommend some good shakers? On-line?

Always hit and miss with crap lids that come open.

Try Jay Cutler's Smart Shaker.

SmartShake v2 600 ml / 20oz Jay Cutler – Limited Gold Edition | Smartshake

about $15 or so on Ebay. They work great, and hold my protein + multis all in one. Just go to the gym throw it in the protein fridge and no need to take snaplock bags of protein or vitamin. I have two and have never had any problems with the shaker lid, leakages or protein clumping