• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I do casual work at a supp store and have heaps in hand however my two favourites have to be Dymatize and San proteins in particular ISO-100 and the Platinum Isolate. Both brands mix well and have good flavours.

Thanks mate I will give them a try

I mix my powder in water only and am struggling to find anything that tasets good. Can somebody recommend a powder with good flavours. I started out on Max's stuff which tastes the best so far out of anything else I have ever tried. I recently received some samples from No Bull and Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut were simply not as good. Like there is no comparison what so ever to Max's. I dare say Max's is nowhere near as good of a product but I can not stomach most.

I still have Choc Mint from No Bull and I will use less water this time and see how I go. Can somebody else recommend high quality and taste?

Have been using Platinum blend by Urban muscle for a couple of years and it tastes good on water. Its not super sweet but I like that.
I have always shopped at Ada St as I'm from Brisbane and have found their prices and range to be decent.

Have been using Platinum blend by Urban muscle for a couple of years and it tastes good on water. Its not super sweet but I like that.
I have always shopped at Ada St as I'm from Brisbane and have found their prices and range to be decent.

I will try to buy some samples :) Thanks

My favourite is Supplements Plus. The price of products is much cheaper than other supplement stores. What drew me to them was that they actually beat other Australian stores and MATCH overseas prices (like bodybuilding.com) Received the item in less than a week.

My favourite is Supplements Plus. The price of products is much cheaper than other supplement stores. What drew me to them was that they actually beat other Australian stores and MATCH overseas prices (like bodybuilding.com) Received the item in less than a week.

What's the shipping cost like?

bodybuilding.com

cheapest prices available

but they sting you with a decent shipping charge, and although its from the u.s it usually arrives with a week or so max.. and they package is trackable online

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends and I (just on the planning stage) buys supplements over here Supplements, Protein, Creatine - Supplements Plus My friends said that they are one of the cheapest places to get supplements here in Australia so since I still am not an expert, I would just follow them I guess.

EDIT: OK so I saw a post above me from pollie that somehow says something positive about Supplements Plus. Well I guess they are really promising huh?

Last edited: