• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Might be time for me to try this one while fresh...seema like 20minutes would be a good target. :p

I used to do a lot of burpees.
I would approach this Challenge in sets of ten and one minute rest between each one. Should get it done easily under twenty mins. Then gradually break that rest time down to 30 seconds.

I used to do a lot of burpees.
I would approach this Challenge in sets of ten and one minute rest between each one. Should get it done easily under twenty mins. Then gradually break that rest time down to 30 seconds.
Sounds like one great strategy Sir..., I'd listen to that.

Fadi.

I did this last night and got it 8:50. nothing can get me huffin and puffin like burpees. this is a great idea for a challenge. cant beat a bit of friendly competition to get ya going. id like to get my time down to about 7:30.

5:26 is freaking incredible

I did this last night and got it 8:50. nothing can get me huffin and puffin like burpees. this is a great idea for a challenge. cant beat a bit of friendly competition to get ya going. id like to get my time down to about 7:30.

Thats still massive, well done.

Theres some info on strength villain about getting it down to 5 mins (300 secs = 3 sec each). Basically involves training with small sets (eg a few sets of 10 or 20 a day) until can reach 3 second each then increasing the set size gradually.

Paddy, I've added you to the list Sir. 8:50 is just as incredible a time.

Fadi.

My stomach and legs are killing me from a big session of squats, and I'm not sure if I can count to 100, but dammit, I will do this!

Starting reading thread, then realised there was 47 pages.

Will try this!

Muscles worked: Chest, shoulders, triceps, lats, abs, legs?

Lungs will be my archilles. Most definately. Most ive ever done is 50. That was superset with pullups. In 5's. Lol. Took forever.

I got to 20 and felt like I was about to keel over and die. What is this sorcery!!! I think I need to learn to pace myself :(

I started doing burpees for the first time ever last week. Just doing 10x10 at the moment. First attempt 27m, then 26m, then 20m and 19m today. I think I should be able to get it down to 12.5 by the end of the month. Addicted to them already.

Looking forward to giving this a crack. I've done as many burpees as possible in 7mins before and scored 102, that was jumping and touching a target 15cm above your reach. Are there any rules for this? Chest and hips to touch the ground, any height for the jump?

Cheers