• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I just finished 100, got a time of 11:56, that's about 2 mins better than my first attempt.

I did 5 sets of 15 to 75, then 2 sets of 10, then 1 last push of 5.

I think the hardest part is making sure you have a solid jump, the burpee and push up are tolerable but the jump is just so taxing.

Going to do these tonight as sprinting has been rained out. How do you guys warm up for this, and do you have to do it on grass?

Okay first time doing burpees today. I thought i was going to stop at 50 but i kept pushing. Legs were tight so i didn't warm up enough.

Final time - 8:00 minutes.

Next time im going to do better, i was resting way too much between sets.

Last edited:
After lurking for weeks with my eye on this challenge I tried this morning, 09:27

Granted I couldn't move afterwards

1x20, 8x10, fair bit of rest in between sets

Last edited:
Then decided to do 100 burpee challenge.

I set stop watch, walked over a fence about 10m away and then started. Did the lot. (CRAZY HARD!) Then ran back over fence to check time. 8min 4 secs. I estimate about 15 secs walking time. No vids as I didn't think I would do any well first time.

Will have to do it again with vid. Form was sloppy on the last reps of each segment I thought. I went 15,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100.

Second attempt: 9:56
Last time got 8 minutes something. I think its because i didn't even warm up and ate junk before.

Well done gentlemen, all has been updated.

jzpowahz, you're 1 second out from taking the lead!

Fadi.

I'll save my next one for holidays next week when I won't have access to gym anymore :) Aiming for the top :p

Try this workout, aim to do it in under 20min!

35 Burpees > 35 pushups
30 Burpess > 30 Pushups
25 Burpess > 25 Pushups
20 Burpees > 20 Pushups
15 Burpess > 15 Pushups
10 Burpess > 10 Pushups
5 Burpess > 5 Pushups

Spew!

Or if you are Chin-up happy add 5 chins after each set too!