• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
????
cd6e214432d019279e9776e19cdebfd8.jpg
[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

Just get juicey if you want a supplement that works. [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Just get juicey if you want a supplement that works. [emoji14]

Where do I start?
1. I dun wanna
2. I dun wanna spend thousands on a cycle + PCT + support supps
3. I dun wanna inject every fuckn day
4. If this doesn't work I've only spent a few bucks and I move on, but Ive used MK and the shit works and is relatively cheap and I've read logs on US and UK and this stuff has been positive.

How much do you think you need to take?

At least 750mg test for 12-16 weeks + deca or tren and possible some Abombs or dbols. Then you need hcg, adex, PCT, liver and organ support. The list goes on. Quite a few hundred dollars but I dont know exact prices.

Why not a shorter cycle?
50mg per day dbol 3 weeks on 3 weeks off for 6 months or so. Probably dont even need a pct for that...might not get as big...but it will be fun getting stronger and training more often haha.

Maybe.

I just dont understand the point of pumpin a metric fuck tonne in to yourself to start off with.

Also dont understand much else about those other drugs. [emoji14]

And mostly im just trying to get you going. [emoji14]

Why not a shorter cycle?
50mg per day dbol 3 weeks on 3 weeks off for 6 months or so. Probably dont even need a pct for that...might not get as big...but it will be fun getting stronger and training more often haha.

Terrible idea. Dbol aromatizes easily also.