• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, 8 weeks will be better with Osta

The supp store recommends PCT if using for longer than 6 weeks
Slowly over-time, Ostarine can cause testosterone to shut down. It is so far thought on shorter cycles up to 4 weeks that a PCT would not be necessary, but cycles 6+ weeks in excess should be followed by a natural testosterone booster or PCT product, such as Pure Labs Testaflex.

Is it necessary? Any recommendations for what to use if so?

sorry pardon my ignorance but what is otc? Over the counter?

I'm not looking for serm because it's not required I don't think

is therea ptc available through strongsupplements you would recommend?
Yeah, over the counter.
As above, Sup3r PCT or Rebirth are probably the best you can get. Stack them if you really want but it shouldn't be necessary

Yeah, over the counter.
As above, Sup3r PCT or Rebirth are probably the best you can get. Stack them if you really want but it shouldn't be necessary
duh, sorry I couldn't see sup3r on there when I first looked but I see it now

Looks like I'm golden :) thanks again

Yeah, over the counter.

You talkin a PCT to get the nuts producing Test again???