• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs MORE PB!!! :p

LOL there was plenty o'PB

I have to limit my oats to around 30g so I fill er up with peanut flour as well as a big dollop of PB etc.

It's a salad bowl (should have used your whiskey bottle size comparison shot trick)

;)

ps I really missed proats and cinnamon .. it's been a long while since the last time :(

Where do you get proats from, or is it something you make up yourself?

make them ourselves, Darkman.

you just zap oats in the microwave with water or milk (as you please) and whatever you fancy. or cook them the old fashioned way on the stove.

Then you stir through your whey/protein powder (I use WPI cos that's what I use).
Top with whatever you like.

i add about 30g whey to a 50-60g serve of oats and scale up/down from there.

i usually cook the oats with a pinch of salt and no sugar and add vanilla, chia seeds, cinnamon (or other spices).

i sometimes add cacao powder, peanut flour (I used peanut flour and cinnamon tonight).

Occasionally add pureed fruit or yoghurt or I make Elvis oats (but no bacon in the house :( )

atysehej.jpg

Had these burgers last night.
Egg, bacon, cheese, beef pattie, capsicum, tomato & spinach. Sooo good

8ujesade.jpg

Love my proats for breakfast [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];

Mine is 100g quick oats, 100ml milk and 120ml water. Cook that in microwave for 2 mins. Then add 1/3 cup of egg whites. Mix thru and add topping.

Have to thank [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; for helping me refine that

Last edited:
I always have oats with just milk and honey [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION];
I need to spice things up
Thanks for the tips!

I've been adding a spoonful of almond butter and malt powder to my stone ground oats.

One thing I've noticed between the rolled oats and the stone ground oats is the smell.

Tha rolled steamed oats smell like chicken feathers.
The quick oats even worse.

Burger is called Protein Packed. Double chicken snitzal. Juicy beast.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379063543138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379063543138.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 20
Entre
Wedges with sour cream and sweet chili sauce

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379069951472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379069951472.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 41
sorry for no pics,
but i have discovered the ultimate budget bulking food. Peanut butter rice.
Rice and melted peanut butter as sauce, tasty and cheap.
I have it everytime i have curry now, mmmm I love bulking.

hyhapuru.jpg

Grilled chicken with some all purpose seasoning, Nando's garlic sauce and some brown rice. Simple but so tasty.. And a VB, whilst watching some week 1 NFL.

burger from local shop
20130915_145851.jpg

mint lamb chops, broccoli and peanut oil baked asparagus
20130916_124456.jpg

roo spag bol with wine bottle for size ref
20130916_204123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.