• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm
gy9asave.jpg

Pad Thai for lunch today malaka's :)

Was like 400 under my calories yesterday so il treat myself and try even them out

Charcoal BBQ lamb chops for dinner with salad and homemade chimmichurri sauce

Rice, toona and mixed vegies post workout meal.
Too hungry to take pic. :D

Sent from Pluto Space Station

13 hours in the car today and another motel room. Just felt like eating shit food and this is what I came up with...
ahytujen.jpg

ema9edaj.jpg

[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; gave me inspiration to make this.
Chicken, bacon, mild salsa and cheese! Very tasty

Haha could not believe it my misses brought one of those home from shopping a few weeks ago, even the kids refused to eat it, had a taste can't say I was a fan:p

I don't have that much of a sweet tooth but I agree. Tastes just like concentrated sugar if that is possible.

@taurus: looks great!

@CCM: recipe for those? :)

I don't have that much of a sweet tooth but I agree. Tastes just like concentrated sugar if that is possible.

Yeah it's hard to describe, it's like marsh mellows but sticky and twice as sweet, misses wanted to try it on toast, not sure if she ever did. I remember my 9 year old daughter trying it when I had a taste and she hated it, but then again she prefers meat and savoury stuff most of the time anyway.

PS those brownies look like heaven:)

after reading this thread, I remembered that I had a tub of that stuff and since I'm experimenting with a bit of CBL, got stuck into it. Had some on a banana which was pretty nice actually. Doesn't deserve the hype though.

after reading this thread, I remembered that I had a tub of that stuff and since I'm experimenting with a bit of CBL, got stuck into it. Had some on a banana which was pretty nice actually. Doesn't deserve the hype though.

Yeah would be perfect for CBL, apart that it probably contains High Fructose Corn Syrup, which is a no no for CBL according to the author as it does something to your fat cells can't exactly remember now:confused:

Here is a whole web page on the stuff or should I say Fluff:p:

Marshmallow Fluff Homepage. This Is It, Folks!

Yeah would be perfect for CBL, apart that it probably contains High Fructose Corn Syrup, which is a no no for CBL according to the author as it does something to your fat cells can't exactly remember now:confused:

Here is a whole web page on the stuff or should I say Fluff:p:

Marshmallow Fluff Homepage. This Is It, Folks!

This is the only mention of HFCS in the book

Your first diet book, The Carb Nite Solution,
describes bulk carbohydrate sweeteners like fructose as bad; does
the same hold true for back-loading? And what about fruit?
A: Yes and no. Ideally, you don’t want to use Coca-
Cola® and Twinkies for you back-loading meals because they
have high amounts of fructose (either bound as sucrose or in
high-fructose corn syrup). When the body is in an energy
surplus, fructose can bypass the rate-limiting steps that prevent
glucose from creating infinite levels of fat.
That means fructose can create unlimited amounts of fat.

I'm not too worried about HFCS :)

tuna sriracha salad
20130917_151658.jpg

chicken, onion, cauliflower sriracha bake
20130917_200218.jpg

Well the author is an idiot then.

And I guess you know this because you have studied nutrition for decades like he has and because you have conducted and read countless studies on the subject and wrote several books refuting his claims.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.