• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
$13 a week, the place nearest to me is small, just one squat rack, and one bar of normal thickness, so bench, squat, press all on the only place to squat. and it also has chip up bars everyone uses.

hammer strength as in the brand for the leg press, curl machine, some other machine/s? i think price is expensive if you consider that you can wait a long time for your turn with so little equiqment. i find it alright though.

upright rows in the smith with Alot of body english. also same had some serious upper body development...and skinnier legs than an anoerexic chicken.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

upright rows in the smith with Alot of body english. also same had some serious upper body development...and skinnier legs than an anoerexic chicken.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh well at least he lifts something unlike the 20kg bro curlers at most gym.

I saw the physio telling me i can only bench to about 2/3 of the way down due to my shoulders, pretty unhappy about that.

An entire FAMILY of young chinese kids come in and sit on the benches, pick up the ladies 3 kg dumbbells, and all of them go back and forth passing them between each other while doing multiple reps of terrible form bicep curls. And talking and laughing at each other the whole time. The fattest of the bunch is acting as trainer to the skinniest boy - teaching him horrible form, cheating every rep, and doing what seemed like 100+ rep sets.

Then all de-camp into the boxing/aerobics room and lie about on the mats, doing strange stretches they seemed to be making up.

then all leave.

Not strictly at the gym but was talking to a bloke and the conversation moved to lifting. As usual the how much you bench comes up.

Well apparently this guy has a mate who benches 550KG

Raw

For reps

easily

and he could do more if he got on the juice.

Fucking LOL.

Not strictly at the gym but was talking to a bloke and the conversation moved to lifting. As usual the how much you bench comes up.

Raw

For reps

easily

Fucking LOL.

There's always one. LOL

Probably should just not bench.

u would think so but he said he had no problems at all as long as im not touching my chest.

I have unstable shoulders u see(we are working on that) and am quite tall and long limbed so apparently there is a lot more torque(sp?) on my shoulders then shorter people. This combined lead to a painful injury.

Anyway ive gotta see him again but i got the impression that i will be benching like this for a long time.

On another note he said he knows that the wallabies only bench to within to fists distance from there chests which pretty far away.

I do not believe an elite athlete coach would be telling them not to use full range of motion.

Raw

For reps

easily

Fucking LOL.

lol i know what you mean.