• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
perfect place for them eh.

fuckwits.

just saw a pt at the park...on the phone while "teaching" a client...

There's one pt at my gym skinny as fuck, I over hear him regularly giving bulking advice lolll PTs are retards I never used one never will and for this purpose of being morons !!!

lol. yeah i dont get it.
i wonder sometimes what these idiots are charging...then i again wonder why im not pilfering money in this way each morning myself.... :p

Have been training my brother and his mate for a couple of months, twice a week. Saw him do his first set of 6 normal chins yesterday. He was stoked. So was I.

perfect place for them eh.

fuckwits.

just saw a pt at the park...on the phone while "teaching" a client...

have seen the same thing but in the gym, young skinny girl who looks like she has never lifted a weight in her life (or done much excercise just naturally skinny) "training" a guy to squat, he had way to much weight on the bar and his form was completely shithouse she wasnt even paying attention just texting on her phone. i would love to see the lawsuit when the trainee ends up with a ruined back for life.

i dont understand why people become PT's unless they love what they do.

d1mitch said:
i dont understand why people become PT's unless they love what they do.
Because they see an ad in the local rag for a cheap course, they have no drive or desire to do anything else, they are sick of working at McDonald's and they think "Hey, i'm not fat - I can do that!" so off they go...

Same thing happening in lots of fields at the moment - RTOs are advertising cheap Cert IVs and its become a license to print money if they're able to rush people through as quickly as possible. I work in OH&S and it's absolutely rife at the moment (to the point that I noticed a "ScoopOn" advert for OH&S qualifications a couple weeks back!!).. Really brings down the reputation of a whole section of industry when it happens.

(Note: I know there are good PTs and good RTOs out there, but this is IMO a big part of why there are so many absolute rubbish ones to go with them..)

Not at gym but a guy i work with , telling us at smoko , yeah bro i took like 15g of creatine before a workout once bro , i couldn't stop pumping brooo .

Haha ok .

Girl doing 200kg + on the standing calf raise.

Me - Excuse me but I think your using too much weight. Bouncing up and down and bending your knees could lead to problems and you may even snap your achillies. I suggest drop the weight and use controlled slow reps with full ROM and no bouncing.

Girl - Nah I'll be right, I've been doing them all week, I know what I'm doing.

Me - Ok, I'm sure you know what you are doing. Pity your boyfriend doesn't or he would have stopped you. Bye.

All week farrrrrrrrk.

Girl doing 200kg + on the standing calf raise.

Me - Excuse me but I think your using too much weight. Bouncing up and down and bending your knees could lead to problems and you may even snap your achillies. I suggest drop the weight and use controlled slow reps with full ROM and no bouncing.

Girl - Nah I'll be right, I've been doing them all week, I know what I'm doing.

Me - Ok, I'm sure you know what you are doing. Pity your boyfriend doesn't or he would have stopped you. Bye.

All week farrrrrrrrk.

i think someone took a video of it and put it on awkward gym moments..

0 ROM Leg Press with 1010lbs - The Plate Stealer | Facebook

is this it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359113986.990252.jpg

Slam ball?

Concept: throw a medicine ball as hard as you can at the ground making an annoying loud thud.

Fucking retarded skinny fucker

Lmao is that jetts???

Sure is.....almost ashamed to post it and reveal I'm a member there.

Sure is funny there but, ego boost as 95% of the people there have no idea, especially like this numpty. Watching him curl, facing away from the mirror with this expression on his face like he was cumming almost had me in years laughing. He ruined my dips. Couldn't finish them....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359184284.424294.jpg

Sure is.....almost ashamed to post it and reveal I'm a member there.

Sure is funny there but, ego boost as 95% of the people there have no idea, especially like this numpty. Watching him curl, facing away from the mirror with this expression on his face like he was cumming almost had me in years laughing. He ruined my dips. Couldn't finish them....

View attachment 6726

I had the pleasure if spending 3 months in that shit hole unfortunately It was only gym open at midnight when I was on arvo shift lol there all noobs they used to trip out I would dip with 2 plates on my dip belt haha they where like why does he have a belt with a chain lolll! I only like there dip tower there its the only one with adjustable handles I've ever seen.one day I went in during the day the pt told me off for using dip belt he said it sets the wrong example for other members my reply was have you ever worked in a real gym ? He's reply was this is a real gym lmao I told him to fuck off and get a real Job!! 40 kg dumbells are rubbish there. It's good for a shower and shave lol is that one on the west side ?

I had the pleasure if spending 3 months in that shit hole unfortunately It was only gym open at midnight when I was on arvo shift lol there all noobs they used to trip out I would dip with 2 plates on my dip belt haha they where like why does he have a belt with a chain lolll! I only like there dip tower there its the only one with adjustable handles I've ever seen.one day I went in during the day the pt told me off for using dip belt he said it sets the wrong example for other members my reply was have you ever worked in a real gym ? He's reply was this is a real gym lmao I told him to fuck off and get a real Job!! 40 kg dumbells are rubbish there. It's good for a shower and shave lol is that one on the west side ?

Lol Oh yeah, fucking depressing place also, seeing people coming in all depressed and dopey, you just know they don't want to be there. To small also, your trying to DB and you got ****s all over you.

Great private showers / shiters like you say. Always enjoy a turd during a session then a nice shower without old men penis in my face.

I've seen it on the internet, heard about it, and today witnessed it but was too slow to grab the phone and take a photo......Curls in the Squat Rack!!