• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't own one, or have driven one or would be seen dead in one.

You do realise it's not really a 4x4 that can be used for 4x4 off road driving.

You drove on a dirt road. Hardcore.

Not hard core, we call it going shopping, we do it each time we go to the shops to buy groceries:p

You need 4WD for dirt roads?

Good luck doing it in a sedan, especially after the rain we recently had, not something I would do to a car I liked. High range 4x4 all the way there and back. Did the trip again today, but this time in a work car, you guessed it a Hilux 4x4
:cool:

The road in question, good luck in your Corolla
:D:D:

Last edited:
Not hard core, we call it going shopping, we do it each time we go to the shops to buy groceries:p

Good luck doing it in a sedan, especially after the rain we recently had, not something I would do to a car I liked. High range 4x4 all the way there and back. Did the trip again today, but this time in a work car, you guessed it a Hilux 4x4
:cool:

The road in question, good luck in your Corolla
:D:D:

You drove in high range 4wd. Wow. Thanks for telling us that.

You drove in high range 4wd. Wow. Thanks for telling us that.

Goes to show how much know, the car is full time 4x4, there is no 2x4 option, there is 4x4 high range, 4x4 low range, and 4x4 locked.

If you know anything about off road driving you would know that on a loose surface 4x4 high range is the recommended option anyway even if there is a 2x4 option.

Classic case of opening your mouth and removing all doubt about your ignorance on the topic:p

Everything 4x4 & Camping

Goes to show how much know, the car is full time 4x4, there is no 2x4 option, there is 4x4 high range, 4x4 low range, and 4x4 locked.

If you know anything about off road driving you would know that on a loose surface 4x4 high range is the recommended option anyway even if there is a 2x4 option.

Classic case of opening your mouth and removing all doubt about your ignorance on the topic:p

So are you going to tell us every time you select a different 4x4 range. Make sure you fill us in when you turn the headlights on or put it in reverse.

Hopefully your off road knowledge is more up to date than that of chicken anatomy. Lol.

So are you going to tell us every time you select a different 4x4 range. Make sure you fill us in when you turn the headlights on or put it in reverse.

Head lights come on automatically when required, it is 2016 you know.:p

Hopefully your off road knowledge is more up to date than that of chicken anatomy. Lol.

Not sure how chicken anatomy relates to four wheel driving, but yeah OK, just again proves that your brain works (and I use that term very lightly here) in mysterious ways.

Not sure how chicken anatomy relates to four wheel driving, but yeah OK, just again proves that your brain works (and I use that term very lightly here) in mysterious ways.

how it relates it that if you are able to talk so confidently about something you clearly had absolutely zero knowledge about what other stuff are you talking garbage about.

The one on the left is almost full time hooked up to a horse float. I'm not allowed near that one.

The one on the right I am allowed to drive but try not to. I don't get this crap with "recreational 4wd". Who in their right minds wants to get bounced around for the sake of fun?. 4wd = hard work in my mind and something I go to great efforts to avoid. Which is why I drive most places in my little diesel i30. All this urban cowboy crap loses its novelty when you've had to routinely change half a dozen splitties each day. If you don't know what a split rim is, chances are you have never really used a 4wd for work.

People laugh at the tiller handle spottie mounted outboard on the drivers side. It's easier to take off, doesn't rust through a hole in the roof and I'm perfectly comfortable shooting left handed anyway