• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mister fuckface here didn't care where my remote spottie was mounted. Under the right eye through the brain at about 100 yards. He was about 80kg and now quite a common site around the outskirts of perth

Thinking of getting a train horn and mounting it on my Triton. It got me interested in Aluminium casting now haha

Thinking of getting a train horn and mounting it on my Triton. It got me interested in Aluminium casting now haha
The fuckers on the roads still wouldn't move out of the way!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well since i am not doing anything for christmas, and i have the day off work, i am going to mount up a second hand air horn kit to my ute. Should be fun.

One thing i thought of to get is a tray instead of a tub, and to get a camper for it.

Well since i am not doing anything for christmas, and i have the day off work, i am going to mount up a second hand air horn kit to my ute. Should be fun.

One thing i thought of to get is a tray instead of a tub, and to get a camper for it.
Have you priced trays yet? Be ready for a big surprise. Tray on the Ute here rusted out a few years ago and I eventually found an alternative at a wrecker. New was over $5000.

Yeah they sure aren't cheap, about 4k for a basic one and 2 grand more for some accessories on it (like a ladder bar, spikes, liner etc)

Makes me wonder if i should look around for plans on how to scratch build one.

Yeah they sure aren't cheap, about 4k for a basic one and 2 grand more for some accessories on it (like a ladder bar, spikes, liner etc)

Makes me wonder if i should look around for plans on how to scratch build one.

You could build one (well I could anyway) for around $1000 or less, 5K is crazy, there is nothing to a tray.

I got quoted $1500 for a dog cage (I needed two), ended up building my own for about $350 for two cages, nice saving, and my time is free (sort of), but I have the tools to do it, so makes it a bit easier.

Def cheaper to build one. Shouldn't be too hard to do at all either. Only issue i may have would be narrow and wide pipes to be bent into shape; narrow for the rope tie down bars and the wider pipe for the headboard and ladder bracket.

Gonna be driving home in April to Tassie so may hit the old man up with his tools

You could build one (well I could anyway) for around $1000 or less, 5K is crazy, there is nothing to a tray.

I got quoted $1500 for a dog cage (I needed two), ended up building my own for about $350 for two cages, nice saving, and my time is free (sort of), but I have the tools to do it, so makes it a bit easier.

If you value you skills, time is certainly not free.

i like those offroad trailers anyone got one?

Mick, do you go camping?

got any advice for a beginner?

i like those offroad trailers anyone got one?

Mick, do you go camping?

got any advice for a beginner?

I do go camping, my camping is basic, swag or tent, would love a camping trailer, I do have a trailer I take camping, to cart my stuff, but it's not a camping trailer.

Got an issue with my ute.. It's a Triton MN and now and then when i take my foot off the accelerator the revs don't drop off for 1 to 2 seconds. Usually throttle response is as normal as anything.

It's been happening for a while now.

If you value you skills, time is certainly not free.

Well it's more free than paying some dude $65 an hour for something I can do just as good, some things I can't do I pay people to do it.

So how much you can save depends on your ability.

I can figure out most mechanical things and how they work. I can pull things apart and usually figure out why they stopped working or how to fix them.

I'm going camping, I'm thinking about how to cook food and how to get electricity in general. I'm thinking of getting a portable generator Wen, sounds like a good idea

Last edited: