• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poached chicken salad with bacon/ranch & sriracha
2012-10-10%252016.01.52.jpg

bunless roo & stuff burgers
2012-10-10%252020.50.20.jpg

Just smashed 1/2 chicken from oporto /w chilli sauce, pretty tasty, 650 cal, 3g carb, 36g fat, 77g protein.

twice weekly my lunch is half a chicken plus mayo plus lettuce - without the lettuce i get the afternoon sleepies. I think it's digestion related and/or insulin related but simply adding some lettuce seems to be just enough fibre to keep that at bay. great for making up a chicken salad too if the breast meat is a bit dry.

there are few better things than picking clean the carcass of half a chicken and still losing weight :D iifym and all that...

edit: semillon - i am also still hungry after "just chicken" and i'm thinking it's because there's practically no fibre in it. add some leafy greens for no practical increase in calories but a decent hit of fibre and hopefully an increased level of satisfaction. more water probably wouldn't hurt either...

Last edited:
Still fucking hungry though.

Oddly enough this is a small meal for me... And yet always satiates my appetitie.... Must be the veges?

Grab some steamed vege packs... Pop in microwave for 2.5 min.... Add half a chicken... WINNING!

5yqusa8e.jpg

Edit: These veg minus the steak and desert.... Make life real easy...

Last edited:
View attachment 5643Pork and veal mince meatloaf for the oven tonight.
500g meat
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
Squirt of BBQ sauce
Squirt of tomato sauce
Teaspoon of garlic
Tablespoon of mixed herbs
1x grated carrot
1x grated sweet potato

Oddly enough this is a small meal for me... And yet always satiates my appetitie.... Must be the veges?

Grab some steamed vege packs... Pop in microwave for 2.5 min.... Add half a chicken... WINNING!

5yqusa8e.jpg

Edit: These veg minus the steak and desert.... Make life real easy...

Those steam fresh are the best

epic doughnuts!

tuna chop suey 389cals 73P/21C/1F
2012-10-11%252015.20.34.jpg

roo/kimchi stirfry with shiritaki noodles & sriracha (2 bowls) 130P/20C/11F
2012-10-11%252019.48.12.jpg

yeah, i'm ploughing through the shirataki supernoodles at a rate of knots at the moment. getting great results by "pre-frying" them - dump them in a hot pan for 5-10minutes to just dry them out, then cover them in sauce. net result is better texture because they're a little firmer/dryer but the liquid that they contain is soaked up from the sauce that you doused them in...

if only they weren't like $4 a pack :(

yeah, the japanese konyakku knots from the chinese grocery stores are cheaper by the pack, but by actual weight of shirataki (not water) it's pretty much a line ball :\

lol this version is the low carb/slightly keto version but I'm going to do the low fat version next ... both recipes coming soon.

I'm excited by these. Doesn't happen often :D

epic doughnuts!

tuna chop suey 389cals 73P/21C/1F
2012-10-11%252015.20.34.jpg

roo/kimchi stirfry with shiritaki noodles & sriracha (2 bowls) 130P/20C/11F
2012-10-11%252019.48.12.jpg

ZOMG...

Going to pancakes on the rocks tonight...

Had a look at the menu.... :D:D:D

Chocolate pancakes.... Hnnggg!!!!

Pancakes On The Rocks

Edit: Damn it... Venue changed due to weather (We where booked on an outdoor table)... No pancakes for Nazzy:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.