• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As soon as I cancelled my mainstream gym membership in favour of Strength Sports Gym (before continuing I should note that the old gym's policy is that they'll still charge you for a month after you cancel, so I kept showing up for cardio/stretching/foam rolling), all the hot cardio bunnies started coming out to play every time I showed up. There were even hot chicks in the squat rack and doing other compound lifts. Part of me was suddenly sad to leave that place.

That must've killed you Ryan :D

Gym bro's doing DB exercises and throwing their DB's down... one was doing 'tricep bounces?' with 60 KG DB's (i suspect they were supposed to be incline bench) ... and another threw his damn DB on my foot.. if there weren't 4 of them i would have slammed him one on the nose!

Gym bro's doing DB exercises and throwing their DB's down... one was doing 'tricep bounces?' with 60 KG DB's (i suspect they were supposed to be incline bench) ... and another threw his damn DB on my foot.. if there weren't 4 of them i would have slammed him one on the nose!

Yeah no question. You should have made a Big deal out of it imo...uses to see guys like that back in the uni gym daily. No one says nothing ever.

Some young kid who thought he was 'the shit' waltzed in, did 1 set of a cross between a dumbell bent over row and triceps extension, before lifting his shirt to check out his (lack of) 'abs' in the mirror. When he noticed me looking in his direction, he pretended to scratch himself and sheepishly got back to his newly invented exercise.

I did lol.... hard!!!

Some young kid who thought he was 'the shit' waltzed in, did 1 set of a cross between a dumbell bent over row and triceps extension, before lifting his shirt to check out his (lack of) 'abs' in the mirror. When he noticed me looking in his direction, he pretended to scratch himself and sheepishly got back to his newly invented exercise.

I did lol.... hard!!!

was there a party in the showers afterwards

Tapout, as far as the eye can see!

Yeah there is guy at my gym who religously wears tapout everything and does some weird weird shit, think he has been watching too many UFC training vids on youtube and then adapted it for himself, everything he does seems super quick reps with lots of body language....

Oh and i saw this super ripped asian kid who thought he was massive but would have weighed 55kg TOPS and he was about 5'10"....cudos for his rippedness, LOL'd at size....

Yeah there is guy at my gym who religously wears tapout everything and does some weird weird shit, think he has been watching too many UFC training vids on youtube and then adapted it for himself, everything he does seems super quick reps with lots of body language....

Oh and i saw this super ripped asian kid who thought he was massive but would have weighed 55kg TOPS and he was about 5'10"....cudos for his rippedness, LOL'd at size....

I've also noticed that the majority of people who wear Tapout are either overweight or look like fuckwits.

Yep. I'm scared of the dudes who wear them making themselves look like a bigger dick than what they already do.

277.jpg