• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
stereo brah.jpg

Well I had this one guy who picked up his bar with his weights and carried it all the way to the decline bench.. Im pretty sure he was staring at the Olympic bar I was using but oh well.

I sat in the carpark outside the local gym waiting for my daughter to finish her workout or whatever it is people do at those places.

there were some pubescent manlets in string singlets, probably bloated on deca, doing nothing but push downs and curls with about 20kg. For an hour. Then I had to walk past one of them later at the supermarket, after he had roared past me laying rubber in his v8 ute. I was driving the diesel i30 so winner anyway. At every chance mirin himself in the windows or any reflective surface. I swear he was trying to get a reflection of his triceps from my bald head at one stage.

Might be time for a casual workout session at that gym to re-educate some of these locals. By the way, stop looking at my daughter. I will break you. Then I will eat your brain.

I sat in the carpark outside the local gym waiting for my daughter to finish her workout or whatever it is people do at those places.

there were some pubescent manlets in string singlets, probably bloated on deca, doing nothing but push downs and curls with about 20kg. For an hour. Then I had to walk past one of them later at the supermarket, after he had roared past me laying rubber in his v8 ute. I was driving the diesel i30 so winner anyway. At every chance mirin himself in the windows or any reflective surface. I swear he was trying to get a reflection of his triceps from my bald head at one stage.

Might be time for a casual workout session at that gym to re-educate some of these locals. By the way, stop looking at my daughter. I will break you. Then I will eat your brain.

Sorry mate, but she is pretty cute.

Your liver

4a9ecd9abdad55ef4e94140d262f1f05_zps326fb136.jpg

Can't.........answer..........burst........blood...... ....vessel..........must..........save..........the......brain

So i went to the gym today at lunch expecting to get my lift on, when i saw the guys there struggling to put together the BBQ for tonights Xmas party, needless to say i jumped on that grenade and assisted putting it together inbetween sets which resulted in more BBQ construction than lifting.....

So i went to the gym today at lunch expecting to get my lift on, when i saw the guys there struggling to put together the BBQ for tonights Xmas party, needless to say i jumped on that grenade and assisted putting it together inbetween sets which resulted in more BBQ construction than lifting.....

May least you know it won't be cooked in last years grease.

Good Samaritan bbq man [MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION];!

Guy in his early twenties about 80kg I reckon squatted 215kg for triples piece of piss #feelsweakman

A bloke shooting hoops. Air ball every time...........cos there's no fucken hoop in the gym! Who's brings a basketball when there's no hoop?

So many couples training after Christmas, it's so cute! But why do the blokes try and push their poor techniques on to the girls? Saw 3 couples training, every one of them the blokes ego was doing the lifting and they were all trying to show the girls how to get the momentum happening when they all pretty much had perfect form to start with

Yeah gym had 4 people this morning instead of zero. Was busy. [emoji15]
Trying to burn the Xmas lunch. Lol