• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fuck that, I reckon I'll skip the gym knowing its likely turned into a playground for chimps by now cause its australia day. Usually is the case, what with the gym unstaffed and people bringing their mates in so they start throwing weights around like its a discus event...

Guy doing quarter rep squats at the smith machine with 3 plates plus.. a dip belt, bitch pad, and a headband. Surprisingly, after the 3rd rep he screams out to his training partner 'help, rack this shit, I hurt my knee, fuck this hurts arrgh!'

Yeah.. lol.

Got asked how many sets I had left by the only other guy in the gym. You've got to be fucking kidding me. That'll learn me for forgetting my headphones, usually just blatantly ignore the kunce

Got asked how many sets I had left by the only other guy in the gym. You've got to be fucking kidding me. That'll learn me for forgetting my headphones, usually just blatantly ignore the kunce

Not a good day to be gambling for you.
What are the odds?

This tall lanky Indian bastard was giving me the shits yesterday, after each set on the leg press he would slam the safety bar into place and the drop the loaded sled down from full extension.
Might have to sneak in there next time with a hack saw, that'll learn him

So i saw a guy struggle putting up those side rails for squats, so i offered the bloke the squat rack which was easier to place, so I thought he was going to squat turns out he loads the bar and does rack pulls .. why do I give up my squat rack for this..

I'm sick of seeing too many at the gym. Everyone has hopped on this $299 for 18 months special and its pretty much reached saturation point. Its not fun to train anymore, it seems like I just go through the motions.

Train at a different time, or wait 2 weeks and watch the no-hopers disappear once the novelty of 'training' wears off and it becomes all too hard for them..

Fear not my friend, in Moombai he was a brain surgeon....:rolleyes:

from what i see, most our doctors are infact from oversea's. whether it be exchange students learning here or others migrating.

edit: people from other countries also make the best nurses imo, they have more patience and less judgement.

Last edited: