• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
whats the bet he still has all the admin logins for all the ip addresses tho

fucking piece of shit
lying out his ass

edit

i actually think he works in the le type of social media
well come at me bro
see what you find
cause you will do nothing but waste tax payers money looser

He works for social media but will waste tax payers money coming at you? Sounds legit.

This bloke doing squats, half a plate either side, with a yoga mat folded under the bar and hanging down like a super heroes cape. I assume to protect his imaginary traps from the imaginary weight...

Next time get a photo and I'll photoshop a big red S on his back

Hahaha, my dream came true at last! I am using the standing hamstring curl machine and this tight chick in sheer lululemon decides to grab 12kg (or who cares) from the barbell station and does stiffy deadlifts right 3m in front of me. Like W.T.F.
Fair dinkum I thought it was a setup for sure.

Anyway I tried my darnest not to look but due to fatigue in my last set I hungrily glanced up to confirm sheerness and to boost my test so as to complete my prerequisite reps on the aforementioned exercise.

I reckon you should start rolling skins with no shorts jiggers. Give something back to the community... See how it pans out lol

They could line up and have a stiff legged human centipede.

Sounds like a fantastic idea!!! :eek:

Well the tables were turned this time as I did deadlifts and I noted with displeasure how 2 fatties had dragged a bench over behind me to gawk (peripheral vision ftw.. or maybe not).

Ah Sunday Funday never fails to deliver
Guy and girl come in with matching outfits, carrying their little bags to each piece of equipment they go to. Girl goes much harder than the guy.
He also did similar to the yoga mat cape, using his towel once around the smith. Also with a shirt and hoody for extra padding... While he did 40kg bunny hop calf raises

Chick on the treadmill, good job for having a crack, respect that, but.... 10 min walking, on the phone the entire time. WTF was that conversation about!?

I reckon a lot of people pay hundreds of dollars a year for the privilege of being able to walk inside. WTF?

Big Maori fella. Looked like he could Squat well into the 200s (if he worked on technique) squatting 30kg. Maybe he's injured though? If not, Farkin huge potential.

This reminds me of the fella on Sat benching 3 plates in the smith machine for 2 arduous reps. He appeared to be in the running as a contestant for the Biggest Loser, weighing 200kg or so.

Chick on the treadmill, good job for having a crack, respect that, but.... 10 min walking, on the phone the entire time. WTF was that conversation about!?

I get the people on their phone while at the gym. Quite often guys will get a phone call mid set of weight training, then actually take the call and be on the phone a good 15 minutes. What are you even there for?

I get the people on their phone while at the gym. Quite often guys will get a phone call mid set of weight training, then actually take the call and be on the phone a good 15 minutes. What are you even there for?

Sometimes it not by choice, I have had to take work calls (being on call) when I've been at the gym. It shits me cause I would rather be training