• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i just had my first quest bar, PB & jelly. pretty good i reckon. i wont rate it yet until i have the other flavours but i thought it was a bit dry but i did love how it had some nut pieces in it and the bar was very PB like

Did you use my discount code on iherb and get 10 buks off?

I did with the first order, was just comparing prices with eBay... Iherb is definitely the cheapest. Can we use your code again or do we need to create a new account every time? It gave me my own code but there's no discount!

Bastards, i guess maybe just use another email adress and order a decent amount so it covers you for a while?

Cookies and cream not due in until the 24th... I can't wait till then! Just put an order in and will be doing another one on the 24th to get my goddamn cookies and cream :(

Cookies and cream not due in until the 24th... I can't wait till then! Just put an order in and will be doing another one on the 24th to get my goddamn cookies and cream :(

Its worth it man, just got home gym
Before, had 1, then a second, a third, fuck it why not 4 lol

I have a heap of bars atm but I'll prob put an order in on the 24th and that should pretty much keep me set for a good 6 months....

had apple pie and cookie dough. im starting to see why people microwave these a bit. i'll definitely be trying that next time

Don't go more than 10 seconds like Caino was saying. I left it for 15 once (my stupid microwave defaults in 30 second increments instead of being able to punch in the time) and it was waaaaay too hot. Surprisingly they still keep their shape but it stuck to the plate pretty bad when it was cool enough to eat

Don't go more than 10 seconds like Caino was saying. I left it for 15 once (my stupid microwave defaults in 30 second increments instead of being able to punch in the time) and it was waaaaay too hot. Surprisingly they still keep their shape but it stuck to the plate pretty bad when it was cool enough to eat

Yeah its a real tragedy if you go that 5 seconds too much, sticks to plate :(

Only problem is when you heat them up they just go down wayyyyy to quick, you dont even have to chew the little fuckers

I'm starting to think quest bought bulk craze before it sold out and put a little bit in each bar, you guys going mental over them.

10 secs is heaps - after that they are to bubble up...

I am trying to refrain from eating any between Monday - Friday - because once I have one I end of having min 2-3 - I will allow myself to have a few on the weekends and thats it...

Had peanut butter supreme, pretty tasty. Out of the 4 flavour a I bought I think I like apple pie best.....