• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I had big cravings for a Quest bar today. Was pissed the local health shop didn't have them.
What has happened to me?

Need to order another batch. Last time I got choc chip cookie dough, cookies & cream and double choc chunk.

What other ones do you guys recommend? I'm not a huge fan of double choc chunk but the other 2 were good.

I'm thinking the cinnamon one, maybe apple pie and another one.

Mr coight
Everyone has seem to forgotten the one and only cinimon roll which is one of the top 3 for me personally id you like sweet cinnamon then this is your best bet, like something less sweet? Peanut butter supreme

I get a dodgy feeling from that site - would be interested to see if anyone has ordered - My bet is that they are drop shipping the products - so they could be cheaper but may take weeks to get the product.

I get a dodgy feeling from that site - would be interested to see if anyone has ordered - My bet is that they are drop shipping the products - so they could be cheaper but may take weeks to get the product.

Yeah thats what I thought but thought I'd ask the question

Everytime i drive through my local shops i think, i should just park and run in and grab a few bars. Then I think, finding parking is a bitch, fuck it.
I might just place an order online....

8 bucks for 8 pounds 1$ for every additional land yeah shameless plug if you put my coupon code in you get 10 bucks off