• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Did you get an email asking about inter national credit card validation??

After sending 2 emails I eventually got a response - this code seems to be the problem. What is this code and where does one get it? Email response below:

Dear Caprice,

Can you please explain:

1. What this number is and why it is necessary? In the hundreds of international purchases I have made over the years this has never been raised before.

2. Where this number is obtained and by whom (does the bank provide it to you or do I need to get it somehow)?

3. How many weeks would my order have sat there 'waiting for approval' before someone contacted me if I had not chased it up?

Regards,

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 02:14:58 +0000
To:
Subject: Re: RE: Placed - iHerb order

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Thank you for contacting iHerb customer service.

Caprice (iHerb.com Customer Service)
Sep 17 19:14
Dear Mr.
We need the 6 digit authorization code your bank has issued for this purchase or amount of the small charge we put on your card to verify Thank you.
Thank you for shopping at iherb, Where customer "satisfaction is our priority"

Regards, Caprice

Sep 17 19:00
Re: Order as per below
The order below was place on the 12/9/14 and the status still reads as 'waiting for approval'. I queried this through your on-line contact form on the 15/9/14 but have as yet had no reply. Can you please tell me what 'waiting for approval' refers to and the anticipated time to ship, as it has already been nearly a week.

Regards,

After sending 2 emails I eventually got a response - this code seems to be the problem. What is this code and where does one get it? Email response below:

Dear Caprice,

Can you please explain:

1. What this number is and why it is necessary? In the hundreds of international purchases I have made over the years this has never been raised before.

2. Where this number is obtained and by whom (does the bank provide it to you or do I need to get it somehow)?

3. How many weeks would my order have sat there 'waiting for approval' before someone contacted me if I had not chased it up?

Regards,

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 02:14:58 +0000
To:
Subject: Re: RE: Placed - iHerb order

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Thank you for contacting iHerb customer service.

Caprice (iHerb.com Customer Service)
Sep 17 19:14
Dear Mr.
We need the 6 digit authorization code your bank has issued for this purchase or amount of the small charge we put on your card to verify Thank you.
Thank you for shopping at iherb, Where customer "satisfaction is our priority"

Regards, Caprice

Sep 17 19:00
Re: Order as per below
The order below was place on the 12/9/14 and the status still reads as 'waiting for approval'. I queried this through your on-line contact form on the 15/9/14 but have as yet had no reply. Can you please tell me what 'waiting for approval' refers to and the anticipated time to ship, as it has already been nearly a week.

Regards,

That's a bit shit... I think they must have only just started doing this never had to do it before

That's a bit shit... I think they must have only just started doing this never had to do it before

Ok, I assumed you must have had the same problem when you asked about the international verification code. Do you know what this code is and where it comes from?

Ok, I assumed you must have had the same problem when you asked about the international verification code. Do you know what this code is and where it comes from?
I got an email pretty much straight after my order saying to either provide that code which you can ring your bank to get or you can do it via another method where they charge your card like 13 cents abd refund you straight away and you enter that amount.

Link? They sound good.

Have been smashing 1 or 2 of these bad boys the last few days to curve my sweet tooth and def been working - still have a heap in my cupboard when I bought them last year.

Chips

Interesting... Where'd you source them from Caino?

sorry bout the late reply homie, a friend from the US sent them over, its the old not what you know but who you know lol

i had this problem only once before, and it was using a different email adress, i think you gotta call your bank, the people at iherb are usually pretty helpfull

i had this problem only once before, and it was using a different email adress, i think you gotta call your bank, the people at iherb are usually pretty helpfull

I finally got it sorted out - no thanks to their customer service. There was no communication about this code. The order has apparently shipped this morning - a week after placing it. All they could do was apologise, but it's on the way now.

I finally got it sorted out - no thanks to their customer service. There was no communication about this code. The order has apparently shipped this morning - a week after placing it. All they could do was apologise, but it's on the way now.

Yeah i think same thing happened its not very often that happens as you can see, defs worth the wait!

Received my 8 Boxes, 3 of those were cookies and cream.
Opened with much anticipation and noticed the colour was way off, they were like a yellow brown instead of white. Tasted like shit.... opened a bar from every box and all the same. Very dissapointed
ygy4eduh.jpg

Pretty sure the box of cookies and cream that I got were a lot whiter than that... But I've only had them once