• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I really don't think they'll take it as medicinal, pretty sure that law only applies to chit that's an unapproved therapeutic good anyway...protein bars need not apply

I really don't think they'll take it as medicinal, pretty sure that law only applies to chit that's an unapproved therapeutic good anyway...protein bars need not apply

Agree. And what if you have a family, 1 bar a day. 3 months supply could be 20 something boxes.

I had a problem with customs when I ordered something worth 170 and the company put value at 17000. They forgot the decimal so I had customs wanting gst payment added or something. Just emailed them the receipt and explained and no worries.

I'd wondered what the big fuss was about these, as I'd tried several flavours and meh. Then I tried the Apple Pie and PB+J flavours and I'm addicted to the bloody things! Iherb still appears to be cheaper than any Aussie seller too.

better than any protein powder or bar I've ever tried, I actually really liked the PB+J and Apple Pie flavours - I'd go as far to say I'd prefer those over a chocolate bar.

better than any protein powder or bar I've ever tried, I actually really liked the PB+J and Apple Pie flavours - I'd go as far to say I'd prefer those over a chocolate bar.

Not really much of an achievement. Protein powders and bars taste like shit.

Quest bars aren't really that high in protein for the calories anyway.

I quite enjoy the taste and texture, but really enjoy the variety of flavours.

I still ill think the best tasting protein full stop is Maxs Banana super whey........ But quest bars are pretty close!

20g of protein for 200cals for a sweet is not bad IMO - my protein powder is 140cal for 26g or so protein.

Yeah and as a "sweet" they don't taste that good. As a protein supplement they don't have a heap of protein. 20g of protein from WPI is under 90 calories.

Finally just placed my first order!! 3 × boxes!
Unfortunately my husband is on a health kick and bashing protein bars also, so looks like im sharing!!