• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
c735a15dd0144ec3e6f4934a448b27cd.jpg

hope these don't give rise to gut bloating and discomfort for you. they do cause it for a lot of people who are susceptible.
just test it out before going crazy :)
Ive had a couple before and I break them in half to eat morning and night. Fingers crossed nothing has arisen yet. Thanks for the caring thoughts of my poor gut!! Xo

LOL [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; I know I can't have them or badness follows :p

Then again, I'm not much for protein shakes and bars. I prefer to have other stuff :)

I have to restrict myself to one per day or I get the above mentioned gut distress. Too much fibre and my stomach takes its ball and goes home.

I have to restrict myself to one per day or I get the above mentioned gut distress. Too much fibre and my stomach takes its ball and goes home.

I don't actually believe the stated fibre content for Quest bars. For one, the macros don't add up. More importantly, if they included 17g of inulin (oligosaccharide/prebiotic fibre powder) into each bar, the texture would be more gross.
Mostly, it's the type of fibre that is the problem .. .notorious for causing gut issues. BUT, the poison is in the dose.

It would be interesting to get one analysed - I've never tried to eat more than 1 per day, but I haven't had any problems so far.

I don't actually believe the stated fibre content for Quest bars. For one, the macros don't add up. More importantly, if they included 17g of inulin (oligosaccharide/prebiotic fibre powder) into each bar, the texture would be more gross.
Mostly, it's the type of fibre that is the problem .. .notorious for causing gut issues. BUT, the poison is in the dose.

I've only added up the macros on one flavour but it added up correctly. Fibre not included in energy calculation.

yep I didn't see them either on iHeb. Hopefully there by the time of next order.

I did get the PB cups though. Not bad at all. Higher fat less carbs tha the bars.