• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am tempted to order somewhere else at a smaller extra cost on my next batch, mainly because mine came looking like other described and the taste wasn't the same as normal. No idea if they are just left in the sun too long or what but something is up

I am just going to go off ebay I reckon. Going rate seems to be $40 including shipping.
Through vitacost at the moment with shipping is about $45. Haven't checked iherbs price delivered.
Are smores flavour good to go?

Holy shit i thought i posted this a longgg time ago, here gentlemen is the quest killer ,more filling, more texture, better taste and more crunch roughly the same sort of macros and same price as quest bars,you can get them.on iherb too, thank me later ?
81209c08464bdeec298fc2250c944e22.jpg

If you look back about 15 pages i posted about a suprise, this was a long suprise lol been holding out, god dam im going to order some more now

They been out for ages, been meaning to try them but keep forgetting.
Pretty sure you can still get them from eBay, bb.com etc

As mentioned brother i meant to post this up about 15 pages back last year, guess i got gready and didn't want anyone to have them lol

Ordered Quest from ebay, AAASupplements. They rang me this morning out of stock on double choc, offered a different flavour or just to wait til next week. Getting half brownie, half cookies and cream

Ordered 2 boxes of bars today, every flavour is sold out except Choc chunk and there was only 6 left of those! Most back in stock 16th March. Also elected for Aus Post $4 postage.

Anyone tried the chips??

Ordered 2 boxes of bars today, every flavour is sold out except Choc chunk and there was only 6 left of those! Most back in stock 16th March. Also elected for Aus Post $4 postage.

Anyone tried the chips??
Where did you order from? I used AAASupplements, $39 delivered, which beat iherb and delivery time was about 2 days. They were low on a few stocks as well