• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How are you kunces eating these? My standard protocol is to slap them onto a porcelain plate, microwave them for 12 seconds on high, then enjoy the warm, moist, sweet fluffy goodness.

Once you start microwaving them there is no turning back.

How are you kunces eating these? My standard protocol is to slap them onto a porcelain plate, microwave them for 12 seconds on high, then enjoy the warm, moist, sweet fluffy goodness.

Once you start microwaving them there is no turning back.
Cut it in about 10mm strips, flatten them out. Chuck in the oven. Watch them so don't burn them. Pretty much cookies

Interdasting.. admittedly it's not the fastest way to prepare a QUEST bar but I'll run with it next time I have my oven on lol..

Open packet, smash into my quest hole. I'm a simple man though, it was 2 years before I bothered heating my rat pack meals.

No microwave in the work truck, or my car which are the 2 places I usually consume them. If I try it and its too good it will ruin it for the majority of the times I have them.

Interdasting.. admittedly it's not the fastest way to prepare a QUEST bar but I'll run with it next time I have my oven on lol..
Do more than one at once, then can bag them up and not smash down a bar in a sitting but eat through out the day

Once it cools down what's the difference but? It's like heating a marshmallow then allowing it to cool completely before eating it. It defeats the purpose lol!

I think its about time you removed the safety stickers off the oven knobs [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION]; :D

I think its about time you removed the safety stickers off the oven knobs [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION]; :D
Haha done mate. Kitchen is only just become usable. I managed to fuck up ripping them off due to they ripped halfway. All off now though. Good times

They dont agree with my gut in large quantities but latest delivery .
110b55c17ccfcfa4f52ddb05f6f1b8ca.jpg